Friday, April 11, 2014

Week in Pictures

Finally starting w/ the warm weather - can't wait to soak up some sun this summer!
Food prep for the week..




Somehow we missed getting a picture of the actual cherry blossoms on my phone.
Standing by my favorite magnolia at UW.
I've become my mother - drying clothes outside on a nice day (yes, that's a broom).  
To be fair, I only get to do this for 3 months out of the year in the Northwest.
First time I've used ice cubes this year.  BTW, chopsticks make excellent stir sticks.
That pizza is my new bff.


I heard the Daytona's getting a TJ's distribution center - finally, you'll be able to partake in things like this!

Oscar must see himself more as the large menacing dog his shadow casts instead of his true self.



First batch of preserves this year..love strawberry season!


Pan seared fish w/ garlic and capers fried in lemon butter. Perfect warm spring dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment