Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Listing a List of Lists #5

Food I'm Loving:

Grilled pizza seems so intimidating, no?

There have been a bunch of zucchini breads in my feed lately.  Wanna try this one. And anything claiming to be 'award winning' always gets my attention.

I love stratas - this cheesy bacony mushroomy spinachy one is on my list.


Summer snacky.  Can't get enough of Trader Joe's plantain chips.

How adorable are these macarons?  Someone please teach me how to make these.  Oh, and her polka dot icing cake is pretty gorgeous too.

This chickpea salad - looks so yum and refreshing.

Salted caramel apple pie bars.  Daaaaaaang.

Spicy Kale and Coconut Stir-fry.  Drink!


You had me at 'big river of cream cheese' - banana bread.

Jos/Jessie: If you lived closer, I'd totally make this for you (or this) after Charlize is born!  

Interesting to Me:

Honey: please stop reading here.  Everyone else: In honor of World Cup fever, I give you this.  The commentary is almost as good as the photos. I just left the page on #23 for a while.  Then made it down to #20. #15.  #1 - I need a hot tub full of Italian soccer players. Just wow.  I also saw Michael Ballack doing some commentary on ESPN and that dude is pretty damn fine as well.

Storing different types of flour - helpful! 

I'm guilty of this.  Sorry.


Flew through all three Study Series books by Maria Snyder.  I love young adult lit and I don't care if you're judging me for it.  Thank you, WA Post.

For all my pregos out there - go find a doctor like this.


More on Saved By the Bell..I know, I'm obsessed even after all these years and I definitely want to watch this.  But can I just say these guys don't look nearly as hot as the original cast?!


Speaking of which.. still in love w/ Zack Morris.  I remember all those Saved By the Bell references.  Don't judge but I kinda want to read Screech's tell all "Behind the Bell" - juicy!

I think I spent an entire day watching this gif and sent it to anyone who would listen - thanks Karen!


No more microbeads.  NO!


Really enjoyed this TED Talk about how schools kill creativity.  

Just for Fun:


Anyone w/ toddler-aged children has more blurry photos than usable ones.
Kuen in a particularly adorable dress I was NOT able to capture..

4th of July parade!  And yes, we were absolutely the most un-patriotic people there.  Oops!


No comments:

Post a Comment